Research, development, manufacture, sales and export of resistance welding electrodes, arc welding electrodes and other welding equipment and parts. [Product lineup] Spot welding electrodes, projection welding electrodes, arc welding electrodes, welding parts and equipment/related equipment, welding electrode modifications [Main products] - Nut welding defect detection system: the navi series - Bolt welding defect detection system: the navi series - Arc welding electrodes "Mamekon welding tips"
Aquarator that is known as submerged mechanical aerator/agitator has been introduced more than 10,000 units to Asian countries. The feature is simple structure, easy maintenance, energy saving and environmental friendly. When it is applied, the suludge can be maintained in good condition so that the treated water condition also can be kept in excellent state. In addition, you can save electricity cost around 30-40% as compared to traditional aerators, like surface aerators, jet aerators and diffusers. The Aerator is suitable for wastewater facilites of food, beverage, palm oil, latex, paper, petroleum, chemical products factories and public sewage tereatment plants etc.
Manufacture, import, sales and maintenance of fluid control equipment
• Manufacture of machine tool parts • Manufacture of textile machine parts
○ Grease Nipple Manufacturer We boast the widest product line-up range, as well as the biggest production capability. Not only our standard products but also the custom-made are available. ○ Custom-Made Production We offer comprehensive and diverse operations with 70 years credible and unique technologies, to achieve: ・Trial and commercial production as well as the manufacture of a wide range of lot sizes. ・Comprehensive operations for cutting, surface treatment, standard assembly, and various other procedures. ・A portfolio of grease nipples, piping joints, nozzles, and other custom products processed to our customers’ specifications. Material Portfolio Steel : SUM24L、S45C、SS400、SCM435、SUJ-2、SUY-1 Stainless Steel : SUS303, SUS304, SUS316, SUS403, SUS440C Aluminum : A2017、A5052、A6063 Brass：C3604、C3771、CAC406、CAC903
Design, manufacture and sales of machinery products
• Planning, development, manufacturing and rental of temporary materials for civil engineering construction • Development, manufacture, sales and rental of environment-related products • Sales, repair and rental of lasers and surveying instruments • Precision machining, mold manufacturing, resin molding, etc.
• Hydraulics division → From development and design to manufacturing, assembly and coating, we provide total services for various hydraulic cylinders, which are used for forklifts, truck-mounted aerial platforms, tractors, etc. • Industrial machinery division → With our precision welding technique, together with the most advanced FA systems, we manufacture a wide range of forklift parts. • Parts division → Highly accurate and speedy processing of complex-shaped parts, or those made of a wide variety of materials such as aluminum alloy, iron and casting.
• Design, construction, manufacture, implementation and maintenance of plant facilities and machinery for the chemical industry • Special steel welding, canning and piping work • Design, manufacture, implementation and maintenance of industrial machinery (labor-saving and automated machines) • Other general-purpose machines: granulators, (product name: Kudakitaro), labeling equipment, etc.
Sales of NB Brand Linear Motion Products such as Slide Bush, Slide Guide, Ball Spline, Slide Way, Actuator, etc.
We are direct exporter of Japanese surplus used farm tractors. We offer various tractors (Kubota, Iseki, Yanmar, Mitsubishi etc) in good price.
Teikoku Seibyo’s history closely parallels the development of rail networks in Japan. Since its founding in 1917, the company has dedicated itself to being the leading rail fastener products manufacturer through developing and improving its original automated facilities. By delivering better products at lower prices, the company enjoys the patronage of JR group corporations and other municipal and private transportation companies.
Providing DACROTIZED® and GEOMET® technologies and sales of anticorrosion solutions, which are required for these processes, such as DACRODIP®, DACROMET® and GEOMET®.
Since 1937, we have been serving manufacturing industries by providing our Mechanical Parts under the slogan of “to develop products that can contribute to all the industries as ‘a Leading Actor behind the Scene’ ”. Besides, we have founded a “Research and Development Center” to answer the needs of the time, such as “security and safety” and “environmental protection” with our confidence and proud as a specialized supplier of Mechanical Parts. Owing to your support, we were able to mark the 100th anniversary in April 2013 since our foundation. During this period, we have fostered the soil of prioritizing the quality and reliability by making it a motto “to maintain a reliable communication” with customers and within the company. In order to make further contribution to our clients, we have determined to move forward while strengthening our organization. We have established a new subsidiary in China and started a new housing equipment specialty brand “LILIEL” in 2014 to this end. We would be grateful if you would provide your continuous support to us.
Our brand is the gold standard in the screw industry. In 1965 we started sales of polycarbonate screws. Since then we have been the only manufacturer in Japan of plastic screws. Currently, we manufacture products using not only PC but also RENY and PPS with glass fibers, fluorine-based PVDF and PTFE, PFA and PEEK resin, a super engineering plastic. Taking advantage of the special features of plastics, we produce plastic springs and screws. 1. Manufacture and sales of plastic screws and parts (small screws, bolts, nuts, washers, spacers, rivets, etc.) 2. Manufacture of molds for injection molding 3. Manufacture of press molds
• Development and manufacture of multi-stage cold heading processed/precision rolled threads and fasteners (Hexagon socket head set screws, MS blind nuts, electrical components, and automotive components) • Development and manufacture of precision processing components made of special metals such as hard-to-work materials and rare metals. (High-damping alloy components, duralumin, titanium alloy, Inconel, and magnesium) • Development assistance services for control circuits (Art work, printed circuit board mounting, pre-production, verification, circuit design, and mechanism design)
● Automobile parts ・Stainless steel parts for wipers, motor shafts, various other shafts, shafts for thermostats, roller pins for wipers ● PC, IT ・Stainless steel shafts for motor shafts, guide shafts, motor shafts for HDD and DVD, motor shafts for PC printers, pins, core bars for metal rollers ● Commercial Equipment ・Shafts for refrigerated showcases, guide shafts for vending machines, shafts for ATMs, shafts for photo developing machines ● Medical Equipment ・Various medical syringe materials ● Others ・Food-related parts, pins for general use, parts for AV equipment, household appliances
Cutting of screws, shafts, various precision parts and equipment parts Hydraulic parts, special screws for low voltage, construction metal fittings and OA equipment
Since its founding in August 1946, the spring design and manufacturing company has devoted itself to the accumulation of studies on technologies of springs for over 60 years. We know everything about springs. That’s the very reason why the company is able to give its customers the optimum advice and suggestion of plans not only as designer and manufacturer but also consultant. Depend on “Nishito for Springs” for everything about springs!
• Manufacture, sales, export and import of various fastening parts • Manufacture, sales, export and import of various spring tools and general metals • Manufacture, sales, export and import of various electromechanical parts • Manufacture, sales, export and import of production facilities and machines • Other related business
Nippon Thompson developed the first needle roller bearings in Japan. With that technology, we entered into the fields of linear motion and mechatronics. We currently support technological progress with innovation and a wide variety of products, including our world’s first C-Lube maintenance free series, to serve diverse customer needs. <Our products> The Linear Motion Rolling Guides (linear ways and linear roller ways, crossed roller ways, ball slides, ball splines, linear bushings, etc.) * With other brands, these products are sometimes called ‘linear guide’ or ‘LM guide.’ The Mechatronics Series Needle Roller Bearings <Applications> Electronics equipment (semiconductor manufacturing equipment, mounters, bonders, etc.) Machine tools (machining centers, etc.) Machines for industrial uses (printing machines, industrial robots, etc.) Transport equipment (automobiles, motorbikes, etc.) Precision equipment (various testers, etc.)
• Bearing business We provide our low-cost and reliable proprietary brand “KMT bearings” and “KMT timing pulleys.” We have received outstanding feedback from numerous customers. • Machinery business We provide pneumatic equipment called “AirTAC,” which has the same specifications as those of major manufacturers but at lower cost, plus other facilities and materials to meet diverse requirements at production sites. We handle products not only from Japan but also from overseas. • Machining business We have machining facilities within our company and provide complete service from procurement of general materials and off-the-shelf parts to product delivery. We can take orders for as few as one item, and we are happy to consider tight delivery schedule requests.
1. Manufacture and sale of threaded fasteners, machined parts, jigs & tools and molds. (1) General screws and specialty fasteners (2) Specialty cold-headed parts (3) Precision machined parts (4) Forged parts (5) Die-cast parts (6) Jigs & tools and die-cast mold tools 2. Sales of labor-saving devices 3. Various types of surface treatment 4. Sales of various types of mechanical parts
○ Design and manufacture of precision mold tools ○ Metal press work ○ Welding ○ Assembly ○ Sheet-metal processing ○ Chemical product manufacturing
[Business items] • Manufacture and sales of ultra-precision mold parts [Business fields] • Ultra-precision mold parts (made-to-order manufacturing) • Ultra-precision mold parts (jigs, gauges, etc.) • Sales of various machinery equipment parts • Import and export operations for the fields above
Technical support and product distribution of spray nozzles for cleaning, cooling, temperature control; humidification systems using spray nozzles; air-cooling systems for factories; outdoor air-cooling systems; other cooling systems. Distribution of spray nozzles for high-pressure cleaning, chemical spraying, cooling gas, cooling steel, etc., and air nozzle “TAIFUJet.” Distribution of dry fog humidifier AKIMist® for humidification and Semi Dry Fog® cooling unit “COOLJetter.” Ikeuchi’s spray nozzles are ideal for dust prevention measures, air-cooling of huge spaces, blow-off drying and noise reduction. They are used in a wide variety of industries including the electronics, vehicle, chemical, food, textile, paper and agricultural fields.
Design, manufacture and sales of various industrial fastening screw parts and precision functional parts Precision Parts Division Vehicle parts, optical communications, precision equipment and data media, video equipment, medical equipment, precision miniature models, security equipment Fastener Division Construction machinery, shipbuilding, automobile, agricultural machinery, plant facilities, heavy electric machinery, exterior structure and safety products, metal products for home uses, machine tools. Iron and Steel/Construction Division Iron and steel, bridges, buildings, construction and civil engineering, seismic retrofitting work, seismic isolation work and various other constructions/installations. Overseas Division Parts export and overseas procurement of optical communication equipment, precision equipment and data media, video equipment, medical equipment, precision miniature models and security equipment.
[Products] • Roller attachments for motor cores • Safety handles for rotary drills • Portable toilet guards • Sandbag stands • Mud guards for the sides of trucks • Spatulas with teeth • Grass collecting forks • Safety attachments for chainsaws • Floor peeling attachments for backhoes • Hand vices • Collecting buckets • U-shaped gutter clamps • Canopies for steam shovels
Machining, hard chromium plating, thermal spraying and special welding
Metal precision turning processing using NC and cam-type automatic lathes.
○ Even small lot order of molding, processing and assembly of industrial rubber products are welcome. ○ We specialize particularly in composite vulcanized technologies and dual-color molding, which can mold with vulcanized adhesive for bonding rubber with iron plates, brass, castings, stainless, nylon resin and so on. ○ Our products are subjected to thorough inspection.
・ Wire-winding of small precision motors and stator assembly ・ Shaded-pole motors ・ Stepper motors ・ Condenser motors ・ Stators/rotors for power generators ・ Resin and insert molding Various coil windings Lead wire harnesses Assembly of printed circuit boards
Development, manufacture and sales of power transmission equipment such as couplings, electromagnetic clutches/brakes, continuously variable transmissions, etc.
Manufacture and sales of metal-processed products. We provide products to customers worldwide via our suppliers in Vietnam, China, Taiwan and elsewhere. We are happy to take orders for small lot productions or with short delivery times. We specialize in machine-processed aluminum and stainless parts.
Since its foundation in 1968, KYC has gained a remarkable reputation for its contribution to infrastructure developments such as bridges, roads and dams, some of which are of ODA (Official Development Assistance) projects. We supply construction machinery used at “ready-mixed concrete production plants” or “aggregate manufacturing plants” in Asia, the Middle East and Africa. High quality and strong customer trust in the KYC brand have been proved by our 900-plus installations overseas. Additionally, in response to market demand, as a total-engineering manufacturer, KYC has formed technical partnerships with other manufacturers abroad to ensure provision of cutting-edge construction machinery at reasonable prices. KYC has overseas regional offices in Singapore and elsewhere. We deploy engineers with technical expertise to build up an extensive support system, which allows speedy responses to part exchanges or maintenance requests. We help our customers stay on top of the latest market trends to meet ever-changing global needs.
■ Manufacture and sales of power supply equipment, semiconductor devices, precision mechanical components, system equipment and synthetic resin coating ■ Research and other services regarding various related areas
Manufacture and sale of mold and die components
Selling standard mechanical components, such as standard spring under the brand "UltraSpring”, "Tangless Insert” , “Flip Hinge”and other mechanical components.
Development, manufacture and sale of machine element parts like LM Guide, Ball Spline, Ball screw and LM Guide Actuator etc. In addition, development, manufacture and sale of automotive parts such as the Link Ball and Rod End, and various mechatronics product including a linear motor actuator and precision XY stage.
Sales of various power transmission machine components and units such as; power transmission chains, conveyor chains, cable hose and cable carrier system, gear reducers, lockings, shaft couplings, and so on.